Fresh Watermelon Juice with Mint & Lime
A perfect summer drink and the best way to use up old watermelon!
I'm getting ready to say goodbye to summer...but I am still enjoying the last of the fresh watermelon!
This is a delicious and simple juice to make if you're wondering what to do with the rest of your whole watermelon so that it doesn't go to waste.
Watermelon is a great source of Vitamin C, Vitamin A, B5, and Potassium. It makes for a delicious and nutrient-packed beverage to start your morning & can be made in less than 5 minutes! I hope you enjoy :)
Total time: 5 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
1 1/2 cups cubed (ripe) watermelon
3/4 cup coconut water*
10 fresh mint leaves
2 Tbsp lime juice (I use bottled lime juice, but you can use juice from 1 fresh lime, too!
*See recipe notes
1. Add cubed watermelon and coconut water to a blender. Blend on high speed for about 10 seconds, or until fully blended with no chunks remaining.
2. Muddle mint leaves and lime juice in the bottom of a shaker.
3. Fill the shaker with ice and pour in the watermelon mixture.
4. Place the cap on shaker and shake vigorously for a few seconds to mix all ingredients.
5. Divide all contents of the shaker (including ice) into 2 mason jars. Top with fresh mint and lime. Enjoy!
Serving size: 16oz. / 1 pint mason jar
Calories: 95 kcal ● Fat: 0g ● Protein: 1g ● Carbohydrates: 25g ● Dietary Fiber: 1g
I use Nature's Nectar 100% pure coconut water in a box from Aldi (see photo below). I love this brand because I can replace the cap and save the rest for later!
I absolutely love this hammered cocktail shaker from Pottery Barn!
I couldn't live without my Ninja Mega Kitchen System
I also love these hammered drinking glasses from Pottery Barn
An MM Wellness Original Recipe